To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Merrifield, VA 22119
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Manager, Product Marketing
Navy Federal Credit Union • Merrifield, VA
Posted 2 days ago
Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine IND123
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
To manage, plan and implement corporate and product marketing programs, campaigns and strategies in support of Navy Federal products and service offerings to current/potential Navy Federal members. Oversees strategist team in day-to-day operations of several business units to develop and execute campaigns aligned with the business unit’s initiatives and goals, while improving collaboration and integration across departments to drive impactful campaigns. Builds strong, collaborative relationships with business units, Marketing, Member Research and Intelligence (MRID) and cross-functional teams to ensure marketing plans, media and campaign strategy are aligned with best practices and supports corporate goals and initiatives.
• Assists the Manager in the operation of Product Marketing and drives execution of the business unit’s short and long term objectives in support of corporate objectives and business goals while meeting client expectations
• Develops business unit plans and strategies, establishes performance standards, expectations and priorities while ensuring department goals & objectives align with Navy Federal business strategy objectives; recommends initiatives to improve operational effectiveness
• Assists Marketing management/staff/business units with the development of annual plans, campaign briefs, and media recommendations to ensure alignment to goals and processes
• Socialize, educate and reinforce Marketing processes within Marketing and to business units
• Assist in merchandising cross-business unit campaigns, media efforts, and performance to Management team and business units
• Collaborate with Marketing Management team to ensure integration and efficiencies across cross-functional teams, broader department and with business units
• Review and recommend changes to improve usability of dashboards and performance data to better support recommendations and provide additional transparency to business units
• Review all Campaign Briefs to ensure focus, clarity and sufficient insights and supporting information for development of campaign
• Provide guidance and direction creating tactical strategies, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and creating services to guide executable campaigns
• Oversee campaign and tactical development to ensure compliance with corporate brand standards, marketing style guides, and legal requirements
• Assists the Brand and Product Marketing Manager in planning, directing and managing the team to ensure a consistent internal and external member experience
• Assists with third party vendors, identifying prospective vendor solutions and developing/submitting RFIs/RFPs (Request For Information/Request For Proposal) to prospective contractors
• Maintain working knowledge and provide recommendations to the Manager, Brand & Product Marketing on emerging trends, media, technology and programs that support Navy Federal’s brand strategy to include online banking and mobile banking; assist in the assimilation, integration and introduction of those trends
• Ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations and legislation
• Makes budgetary recommendations regarding equipment and staffing needs
• Perform supervisory/managerial responsibilities
o Ensure adequate/skilled staffing; select employees
o Establish performance goals and priorities
o Prepare, conduct and review performance appraisals
o Develop, mentor and counsel staff
o Provide input and/or prepare budget requirements for Annual Financial Plan (AFP)
o Ensure section/branch goals and objectives align with division/department strategy
o Ensure efficiency of operations
o Leadership Level
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Significant experience in a marketing account executive/supervisor role in a fast paced, highly structured creative environment similar to an advertising agency
• Significant experience in translating complex concepts, customer needs, motivations and behaviors into easy-to-understand strategies, campaigns and deliverables (e.g., creative briefs)
• Experience in Client Management
• Experience in supervising and professional development of employees, while effectively managing multiple priorities
• Significant experience in media, digital and online technologies, best practices, trends, marketing plan development and roadmap planning
• Advanced knowledge of marketing principles such as branding, promotions, production, communications, direct marketing, product life cycles, and business strategies
• Significant experience in using insights, analytics and performance metrics to form strategies, make decisions and communicate findings clear and concisely
• Advanced skill influencing and building consensus with business partners of all levels
• Working knowledge of PC applications (e.g. Microsoft Office suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc)
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Effective organizational, planning and time management skills
• Advanced skill interacting with staff, management, vendors and members diplomatically and tactfully
• Significant experience as a project lead to include directing work and chairing team meeting
• Working knowledge of financial industry trends, products, and services
• Desired - Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Marketing, Communications or the equivalent combination of experience, education, and training
• Desired - Advanced knowledge of Navy Federal products, services, programs, policies and procedures
Monday- Friday, 8:00am- 4:30pm
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability