Be proud of where you work, be proud of your career. Join Navient.
We're proud of our people. Navient team members bring passion, commitment, and integrity to our business. We drive results and foster the innovation that makes us an industry leader. It's time to make that move, choose Navient as the next stepping stone in your career.
Duncan Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Navient, is a full-service tolling and parking
management company and a leading provider of business processing services to government clients, including citation processing, debt collection, and integrated parking and tolling customer service.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Administrative Assistant for our Guaynabo, PR office. As a Sr. Administrative Assistant, you perform senior level administrative duties for executive management. You will Responsibilities may include screening calls, making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and financial data, training and supervising other support staff, and vendor/client relations. Requires strong computer and internet research skills. Also calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. Supports the management team in all functions and may require flexible hours commitment.
This position is the key point of contact for Temporary Staffing Agency communications within the facility (425 temporary staff members) for billing, filling open positions, understanding PR regulations, sending requests for corrective action to Temporary staffing company to issue.
- Three to five years of experience in an administrative role
- Experience maintaining positive relationships with vendors and clients
- Bilingual – English/Spanish required
- Outstanding organization, verbal, writing and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to self-manage and work independently
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize both time and workload, as determined by business needs
- Ability to communicate and work closely with all members of the leadership team and all other employees
- Ensure compliance with all established policies and procedures
- Possess a strong attention to detail
- Excellent innovation and creativity skills
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to think on your feet
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- Experience in marketing and contract compliance
- Experience with project implementation/coordination
- Two years of experience supporting a senior level executive
Setting Up Files