To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Park City, UT
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Night Manager - Waldorf Astoria Park City
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts • Park City, UT
Posted 1 month ago
The Waldorf Astoria in Park City is searching for a Night Manager to join their team! This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to transition into hospitality!
Sitting in the heart of Canyons Village with unforgettable views of the Wasatch Mountains, the Waldorf Astoria is rich in heritage of luxury service offering a private Frostwood Gondola, 7,300 acres of varied terrain, and world-class skiing! With 150 rooms and 4,000 square feet of banquet space, anything is possible in the right environment.
As the Night Manager, you will ensure safety of the entire hotel on the overnight shift while supporting in-room dining, maintaining Loss Prevention logs, assisting with Front Desk and utilizing the property management system.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong communication skills and at least 1 year of prior hotel and supervisory experience is required. Experience in a luxury hotel and accounting knowledge is a plus!
Start your career in luxury and apply today!
What will I be doing?
As Manager on Duty, you would be responsible overseeing hotel operations in the absence of the General Manager in the hotelﾒs continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee all hotel operations to include, but not limited to, guest service and registration (check-in/check-out), staffing, room inventory and availability, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, systems use and management, department management and policy and procedure implementation and enforcement
- Meet and greet guests and respond to guest inquiries, requests and issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner and resolve guest concerns
- Communicate with and ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events
- Assist in operational areas as needed (i.e. serve as bellperson, cover breaks, etc.)
- Patrol the hotel and the property to observe service and quality levels and safety and security status to address any issues or concerns
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends (SALT, Revinate, etc.), evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Complete and review reports
- Ensure compliance with Company standards
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!