Safety-Kleen Dolton, IL is looking for a Yard Spotter / Warehouse Worker to join their safety conscious team! Responsible for operating Class A tractor trailers, including helping in the warehouse, loading and unloading trucks.Class A CDL Required
Monday - Friday, 1st shift, average schedule 7 am to 4 pm
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Transporting regulated and non-regulated materials operating Class A equipment within in the yard;
- Assist with managing inventory in the warehouse;
- Load and unload trucks and prepare them for shipment, utilizing load securement straps;
- Shuttle trailers throughout the site;
- Track and document loaded trailers and their locations on site.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class A CDL Required;
- Tanker and hazmat endorsements preferred;
- Previous warehouse experience an asset;
- Forklift experience strongly preferred.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Forklift Truck
- Asset Management
- Load Securing