To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director, Sales Executive - Retail & Manufacturing
Conduent, Inc. • Boston, MA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
- Family Support
- Professional Development
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning. Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com. Director, BPO Sales Executive – Retail, Travel, Logistics and Manufacturing
Description The Director, BPO Sales Executive is responsible for achieving profitable sales growth through consultative sales, closing opportunities by leveraging deep Business Process Outsourcing sales/offering/product knowledge and expertise to lead decision makers to select Conduent. Incumbent will have demonstrated experience and background in dealing within the Retail, Travel, Logistics and Manufacturing industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for driving sales of Business Process Services.
- Sales to new clients in the Manufacturing, Retail, Travel, Logistics industry verticals.
- Focus on tactical relationship building, with a highly targeted, relevant approach. Building a very select pipeline of key prospects with the goal of closing large, strategic deals. Engage product marketing and solutions expertise to refine service offerings for specific market segments.
- Cross-sell and collaborate on multi-tower opportunities.
- Recommend and initiate enhancements to the sales and marketing operation.
- Establish goals, analyze growth and provide accurate, complete and timely submission of required progress reports, forecasts, quotations, budgets and rates.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of consultative sales strategy.
- Demonstrate experience with Challenger sales.
- Strategize, recommend and consult with partners in operations, product groups and support groups to leverage Conduent’s capabilities to close sales deals.
- Work closely with pricing and finance to develop profitable solutions.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 5-10 yrs. of demonstrated Hunter/New Logo sales Experience.
- 3-5 years’ recent experience in BPO Sales.
- Demonstrated success of selling into Manufacturing, Retail, Travel and/or Logistics Fortune 500 companies.
- Aggressive sales executive who is able to forge key relationships with CEO's, CFO’s and other C-suite executives as well as key line of business contacts, along with internally aligning support for contract execution.
- Proven ability to develop new BPO business and proven success in meeting sales quotas ($12 million TCV).
- Strong and capable leader that is self-motivated and driven to win the confidence and trust of his/her prospects, clients, global operations, and pursuit teams alike - establishing winning strategies, and exerting influence both internally and externally to win new business.
- Track record in closing complex BPO deals and building relationship with C-suite.
- Innovative team player with the energy, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit to achieve success. A professional who is respected for his/her leadership, intelligence and expertise.
- Superb relationship builder, negotiator and communicator.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Conduent Business Services or one of its subsidiaries may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to accommodations@Conduent.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking