To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
610 Exterior Street
Bronx, NY 10451
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Raymour & Flanigan • Bronx, NY
Posted 1 month ago
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success!
- Train, schedule shifts, and supervise sales associates.
- Coordinate the operation of the showroom by establishing goals for their sales associates.
- Set objectives, plan, organize, and direct sales associates to meet objectives and maximize their potential.
- Consult with each sales associate to establish realistic sales goals for the month and action plan. Offer them coaching, advice, support, and motivate when needed in order to help them meet their sales objectives.
- Monitor each sales consultant daily performance and compare it with that week's objective.
- Maximize merchandising efforts by using effective displays controlling signage, sales floor or store arrangement to ensure that they are attractive and welcoming.
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of associate performance, sales, operations and financial performance. Establish and implement individual and team goals.
- Effectively communicate with all partnering departments and management.
- Coordinate placement of merchandise on the showroom floor with store management.
- Create a work environment where associates work with the understanding that their own success is largely dependent on the success of the team.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Minimum 3 years of leadership experience in a high volume retail management.
- Professional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to learn new programs.
- Strong mentoring, coaching and development skills.
- Proven track record of sales success in a retail environment desire to succeed within a revenue-driven atmosphere.
- Associates degree or greater preferred.
- Able to work a flexible schedule; including nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
- Frequently move about the showroom over an 8-12 hour period to attend to customer needs.
- Walking, standing or sitting for extended periods of time as customer needs dictate.
- Push and pull furniture for merchandising and customer demonstration purposes.
Raymour & Flanigan offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package:
- Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Specified Disease Insurance
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.