AmeriPro Roofing, an industry leader in Storm Restoration for exterior Home Improvements, is Immediately Hiring Outside Sales Representatives! Outside Sales Representatives educate and inform homeowners on what they're entitled to through storm damage as it relates to roofing, siding and gutter projects protecting their most valued investment at a fraction of retail costs! Make the income you deserve today!
What separates AmeriPro Roofing from the competition? Everything...
AmeriPro Roofing is one of the largest residential roofing contractors in the nation! We are a rapidly expanding company operating in 40 markets across 19 states! We pay our Outside Sales Representatives the most in the industry for the workload given. This is a W-2 set up, not 1099! We offer full insurance benefits, 401K, profit sharing on revenue goals, vehicle allowance, bonuses and company paid trips!
We have a fully staffed department for every phase of the job process, giving Outside Sales Representatives more time! We provide the measurements, estimating, supplements, reinspection's, material ordering, crews' collections of funds, and dealing with the mortgage company. Don't wait to get paid your hard-earned commissions after the installation. We pay out commissions on collected revenue as you turn in checks.
Competitive Pay for Outside Sales Representatives:
- Draw advancement vs Commission (used as steady pay)
- Commission on approved sales (paid on collected revenue)
- $67,000 - $200,000 / year
- Vehicle allowance provided for qualifying vehicles (Used for Advertising)
- Profit Sharing (Meeting and exceeding Revenue Goals)
- Full Insurance Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision and Life)
- 401K with 4% Employer Match
- Sales Support Staff (lead generation, customer service, inside sales, supplements, estimating, production)
- Training & Development Program
- W-2 position (NOT 1099) No project management
- Company Issued Leads Provided (to supplement self-generated)
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
Responsibilities for Outside Sales Representatives:
- Hunters wanted to prospect, qualify, identify and close new sales opportunities (targeted canvassing, referrals, preset leads, networking, social media)
- Manage and maximize assigned territory
- Conduct exterior property inspection for wind and hail damage
- Convert inspection to claim filed and contract signed
- Review Scope of work summaries and sign contract with homeowners
- Collect funds and insurance deductible from homeowner
- Obtain Referrals from customers on approved sales/networking
- Meet Insurance adjuster on property
- Build relationships by earning trust with Homeowners (Under Promise and Over Deliver)
- Educate and train customers on industry products, trends and AmeriPro' s standards
- Methodically manage your sales pipeline via our CRM
- Maintain constant communication with Sales Leadership, homeowners, and office staff
- Prepare & attend weekly sales meetings
- Follow AmeriPro' s Sales System, policies, processes, and procedures
Qualifications for Outside Sales Representatives
- Previous sales experience in a "hunter role", where prospecting is a critical factor (preferred not required)
- Must have a reliable working vehicle with insurance coverage (10 years or newer preferred)
- Self Sufficient; Must be able to work in an independent environment.
- Must have, or obtain, a smart phone capable of downloading apps and taking pictures.
- Industry knowledge (Residential Roofing or Home Improvement strongly preferred)
- Previous experience using a CRM platform required
- Experience following a documented consultative, sales system preferred
- Must have a valid Driver's license (Any State applicable)
- 21 years of age or older preferred (for Insurance purposes)
- Dedication to personal career development by reaching your set goals
- Self Motivation
- Social Media
- Telephone Call Reception Management