To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dover, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Systems Analyst
Apex Systems • Dover, NH
Posted 2 months ago
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst role in Dover, NH. This is a 6+ months position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in the Business Systems Analyst Opportunity; please send a Word resume to John Lobdell, Technical Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Business Systems Analyst
Apex Job ID: 956229
Location: Dover, NH
Duration: 6+ months
This BSA will consult, analyze, and deliver on complex business systems analysis assignments and projects for assigned area(s) of responsibility. This will include acting as a resource to applicable internal/external stakeholders, consulting and collaborating with business stakeholders to define and validate complex information technology solutions that meet the needs, goals, and objectives for assigned area(s) of responsibility. This assignment will be an IT Product Owner role on an agile development team.
- Consult, analyze, and deliver on complex business systems analysis assignments and projects for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Act as a resource to applicable internal/external stakeholders.
- Consult and collaborate with business stakeholders to define and validate complex information technology solutions that meet the needs, goals, and objectives for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Develop complex and clear technical solution requirements and specifications for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Articulate technology solutions and requirements to diverse internal/external stakeholders, integrating process, business rules, and data to meet business needs.
- Escalate more complex issues/conflicts to management, as needed.
- Support End User Testing.
- Experience deconstructing features into user stories, writing acceptance criteria, grooming and prioritizing a team backlog, and working in a collaborative environment is critical
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Finance or insurance industry experience required
- Agile experience required.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178