With Staff Management | SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
Connecting people and work is our passion, and we are currently seeking detail-oriented, multi-tasking, internet-savvy HR Operations Representative to join our team!
This position is in our Centralized Services Group. The Centralized Services - National Crew Desk team is a trusted partner in providing administrative support functions that allow our Field Offices to focus on their core functions. You will serve as the primary contact for associates, managers, and internal business partners, as w.
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center.
Duties: - Provide quality customer service in response to inquiries made via phone, email or live chat from Applicants, Associates, Recruiters, Managers and even outside third parties.
- Identify and assess associate and field office needs. Work efficiently to resolve and complete tasks accurately and timely to meet Service Level metrics
- Use procedures, policies, knowledge database and other reference materials to assist in answering inquiries
- Perform related administrative duties such as preparation of reports, special projects and other duties as required
Employment Types: Part Time, Full Time.
Recruiting Center: National Centralized Services, 860 W. Evergreen Ave., Chicago, IL 60642.
Work Location: National Centralized Services, 860 W. Evergreen Ave., Chicago, IL 60642.
Job Types: Call Center, Customer Service Rep.
Shifts: 1st Shift, Flex Scheduling, 2nd Shift, Weekend Shifts.
Attributes: Background Check, Drug Test, Must be at least 18 years old.
Benefits: Casual Dress Code, Modern, high tech Environment, Paid Training, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, Paid Sick Leave, Referral Bonus (Restrictions Apply).
Education Required: HS Diploma or GED.
Starting Wage: $13.00.
Pay Rate: $13/hr to start.
- Familiarity with web-based applications
- Experience with MS Excel, Word, Chrome/IE
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines
Attention To Detail