To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stockton, CA
- Hayden Keller
- Phone: 8657739447
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Support Technician
TEKsystems, Inc • Stockton, CA
Posted 1 month ago
We are looking for a Field Support technician to travel about the Stockton, CA area supporting multiple end users. The Field Support Technician is responsible for providing Desktop and Networking support as needed in an assigned coverage area. The position will also assist the corporate office with remote support. A FSE will travel to all assigned locations. Duties will include providing preventative maintenance, technology refresh, customer support, hardware reclamation, and "on-call" / emergency support. Excellent customer service including verbal and written communication skills are essential in order to provide world class end user experience.
Responsibilities and skills Includes:
o Necessary Skills
* Ability to troubleshoot networking issues
* Ability to listen and follow instructions as provided in documentation or other means.
* Provide clear explanation of hardware, and surroundings
* Ability to understand spatial awareness, and accurately articulate distances
* Ability to use standard networking tools (snips, punch-down crimps, etc.)
* Ability to keep a clean and highly organized work space at all times.
* Understands Network Cat5 - Cat6A cabling, and how it is utilized
* Understands Telcomm POTS and T1
* Understands various Fiber types, and how to work with them
* Ability to run cabling, and install network drops, as needed.
o Administer Cisco Routers, Switches, Wireless Access Points
Desktop Support Skills
o Strong 2nd tier support skills
* Windows 10
* Office 365
* Internet Explorer 11/Edge/Chrome
* Scanning and Printing Peripherals
o Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Must demonstrate exceptional levels of EQ and Self-awareness
* Provide ongoing support of first line contacts and resolution for end users via multiple communication methods by leverage decision making & problem-solving skills, with a high level of customer service
* Develop/Implement solutions for end user computing issues, with a high level of customer service
* Build/Configure/Install workstation and end user device technologies
* Administer and perform computer and printer technology warranty tasks
* Perform incident prevention activities by developing/implementing proactive solutions. These solutions may include communications with other teams
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.