We currently have an immediate opening available for a diligent, strong Accounting Manager, Robert Half Talent Solutions is seeking an individual who is eager to work for a growing, industry-leading company. In this role, you will be responsible for leading daily operations, including preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Ideally, you will be able to establish and scale company accounting and finance operations. This is a terrific opportunity to work for a company that recognizes hard work and rewards results as the Accounting Manager. This Accounting Manager role is based in the West Chester, Pennsylvania area and is a full-time employment opportunity that is not to be missed!
What you get to do every single day
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements, which includes document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Provide regular review and analysis of balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Encourage and manage the full accounting team performance so that close deadlines are met
- Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Work alongside FP& A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Command sufficient knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes designing systems and processes, migrating data, testing, training, and administrating
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Solid technology and analytical abilities
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- 5-15yrs of General Ledger experience and relevant financial experience
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Hands-on experience with US GAAP
- Practical knowledge of Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Good understanding of Expense Reconciliation
- Expertise in Manufacturing Industry
- Cost accounting experience
- Comprehension of Fixed Asset Accounting
- General familiarity with enterprise resource planning
- Earlier work involving forecasting
- Experience with Hyperion Financial Reporting
- Previous experience working with account reconciliation
- Foundational knowledge in Oracle
- Background working with forecasting & modeling
- Monthly Reconciliation experience highly valued
- Demonstrated knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning
- Adeptness in Hyperion Enterprise
- Deep understanding of manufacturing
- Monthly Balance Sheet experience highly preferred
This Accounting Manager role has definite growth opportunities!! Please reach out to Jared Scholl
and reference JO#03710-0011795993.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager
for more information.