Ashfield Healthcare has partnered with a pharmaceutical company that is focused on innovative technologies and drug delivery platforms. Their mission is to supply and support Pharmacists with products and information that are affordable and accessible to every patient.
- Maintain excellent quality standards for all client programs; adhere to call guides and project guidelines
- Demonstrate effective organizational skills
- Adhere to all company policies and Standard Operating Procedures
- Display flexibility within department to maximize utilization, including performing administrative and non-telecommunication duties as needed
- Must safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality by following the guidelines set forth in the Privacy and Security Rules of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience in inside sales (1+ years, non-scripted, documented success), Pharma Sales preferred
- Experience in Direct Sales (cold calling, customer service solutions, customer service)
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical industry
- Must have previous experience in account-based selling to organized customers such as hospital accounts and integrated delivery networks
- General knowledge and understanding of Federal Healthcare Program requirements and FDA's promotional regulations
Ashfield, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients and add value to your business.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield, visit us at: http://www.ashfieldhealthcare.com/en/about-en/
Ashfield is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We appreciate your interest in Ashfield. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Standard Operating Procedure
Health Insurance Portability And Accountability Act (Hipaa) Compliance