At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our customers improve patient care. Choosing a career with Cantel means joining a company that’s driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to shape the future of infection prevention. If you want to be inspired by your work and have a hand in shaping the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Come and see why people love working here.
Cantel is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers which improve outcomes, enhance safety and help save lives. Our products include specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, advanced water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, sterility assurance monitoring products for hospitals and dental clinics, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products. Additionally, we provide technical service for our products. Cantel medical is a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, specializing in the following operating units:
Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. Medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents and other supplies are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
Water purification systems for dialysis facilities, including hemodialysis dialyzer and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products. This segment is operated through Mar Cor Purification, Inc. and MEDIVATORS.
Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market including face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants. This segment is operated through Crosstex International, Inc.
This call center position is an entry level into the Medical Equipment - Technical Support Team, assisting customers by phone in identification of repair / replacement parts, and customer specific pricing. This position will correspond with customers, domestic and international, concerning requests for technical support on newly installed and existing medical equipment in reverse osmosis water filtration.
- Develops a strong understanding of the customer needs in order to engage the expertise of Sr. Technical Support Reps who specialize in the respective equipment.
- With experience, this position will eventually diagnose and manage the basic repair of customer equipment by phone.
- NOTE: This position receives product specific training as required by respective regulatory organizations.
- HS / GED degree with minimum 4 years of Customer Service experience required; 2 year technical degree preferred
- Critical attributes include: “Customer friendly” communication style, relationship building, multi-tasking skills, prioritization, problem solving, conflict management, time management, listening, follow-up, negotiation, presentation, and computer skills.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, and the ability to multi-task numerous projects in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills are critical to the success of this position.
- Ability to make sound business decisions.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Experience in technical discipline of reverse osmosis water filtration, not required, but nice to have.
Cantel is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities as well as other qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or other protected class status. #CB
Staffing and Recruiting Agencies
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: The careers pages of our website are only intended for individuals and preferred suppliers of Cantel. Staffing and recruiting agencies that are not preferred suppliers are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications, resumes or CVs, or to forward resumes, CVs or applications directly to employees or any other company location, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited.
Cantel does not accept unsolicited resumes, CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers. Cantel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes, CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact (and hire) candidates presented in such unsolicited resumes, CVs or applications without incurring any type of a fee.
Staffing and Recruiting Agencies that are not preferred suppliers but that wish to respond to a vacancy, should contact [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply for further information.
Complex Problem Solving