What you will do
Do you have HVAC experience?? We are looking for skilled Journeyman who have worked in heavy commercial markets to join our team to work the most advanced heavy commercial and industrial cutting-edge equipment.
Journeyman must be skilled craftsmen in their trade, and we prefer a minimum of ten (10) years actual, practical working experience in the HVAC plumbing, pipefitting and/or mechanical equipment service industry.? You may be required to pass a satisfactory examination as to your special skill
How you will do it
HVAC systems maintenance.
Perform maintenance, repair, and replacement services on commercial heating and cooling systems.
We provide factory certification through our Service Technical Academy (STA) with milestone recognition and monetary rewards and advancement, increased incentive opportunity for executed pull-through work, top of the line technology, equipment and uniforms and a #1 focus on employee safety. We will equip you with tools and a vehicle to perform your job at the highest standard.
What we look for
* Requires Mechanical Journeyman status
* 10+ years of commercial/industrial HVAC / mechanical / chiller?troubleshooting experience required.
* Valid driver's license, appropriate licenses to work with refrigerants, boiler and steam operational & service knowledge.
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Must be able to be on call nights and weekends on a rotating basis.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* 30-Hour OSHA Certification
* EPA Universal Refrigerant Certification
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit here.
- Mechanical Systems
- Problem Solving