To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kalamazoo, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Judge Group • Kalamazoo, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Please share me your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Posting: Financial Analyst
3 months contract
Location – Kalamazoo, Michigan 49008
Type of Service Business Professional
- Cost Accounting Experience
- Excel Savvy
- Accounting/Finance Degree
- Manufacturing experience
This position is responsible for financial analysis and general ledger maintenance supporting the Kalamazoo location. Responsibilities include product costing, variance analysis, FP&A activities, and month end roles such as JE’s, reconciliations, and business review preparation.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Cost Accounting & General Ledger
- Prepare monthly analysis to properly record reserves, depreciation, revenue, and E&O
- Development of variance analysis tools and reporting metrics
- Key member in generation of accurate standard costs and allocation model drivers
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of general ledger accounting
- Perform ad hoc analysis through analytical modeling Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Preparation of monthly and yearly forecasts/budgets
- Partner with manufacturing and other functional areas to develop and track operational performance
- Develop, produce, and distribute reporting tools to help enhance business partnering
- Perform reporting activities on margins, revenue, absorption, MUV, PPV, and other metrics to ensure timing and accuracy of standard cost
- Finance lead for PPI – Drive cross-functional continuous process improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 to 5 years’ manufacturing experience
- Understanding of GAAP
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- 2+ years of experience with Hyperion Financial Management Experience Preferred Qualifications
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel (PowerPivot, VBA)
- Familiarity with Access
- MBA, MSA, CPA, or CMA
- Familiarity with J.D. Edwards