To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bakersfield, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Engineering Intern - United States
Rain For Rent • Bakersfield, CA
Posted 24 days ago
Rain for Rent moves water every day. We are the leading provider of temporary liquid handling solutions and are known for our systems engineering expertise, ability to tackle complex jobs cost effectively, and providing high value to organizations with critical liquid management issues. Our experienced teams, backed by skilled engineers, are continually working to redefine what is expected from a liquids handling provider by developing new equipment and harnessing technology for the most demanding environments. Our Rain for Rent solutions exceed customers expectations for service and quality for their water-handling, irrigation and temporary liquid-storage problems. We strive to effectively and efficiently complete projects safely, on time and the right the first time.
• Rain for Rent is Liquid Ingenuity
Rain for Rents employees are proud to work for this family owned business which has been in business for more than 80 years. We are committed to providing consistent, quality products and services to customers across the U.S., Canada and the UK from more than 65 locations. Honesty and integrity are valued at Rain for Rent and employees are committed to exceeding expectations for service and quality to our customers.
As an Engineering Intern, you will work under direct supervision and mentorship of an Engineer within the department and will perform the following duties:
• Assist in a range of on-going activities and be assigned projects of varying levels of complexity
• Be part of an operating team that directly interacts with all levels of personnel and/or other internal/external customers in the planning and implementation of projects and in the execution of assigned projects and tasks, under the guidance of more senior personnel
• Planning the installation of projects giving you valuable skills and experience and the satisfaction of seeing your work from beginning to end
•** THIS IS A THREE MONTH TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT***
Requirements Required Qualifications:
• H.S. Diploma or equivalent
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exemplary team player
What we offer:
• Advancing your career through company provided training and development
• A competitive base salary and Quarterly Safety Bonus
• Employees also participate in excellent Benefits including: Medical, dental, vision and a robust 401k plan
When you join the Rain for Rent team, you will have the opportunity to make friends in the course of doing good business and can contribute positively to your community. The choice is easy. Join the Rain for Rent team today.
Rain for Rent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.