The Loading Dock Attendant will be a single point of contact for courthouse tenants wishing to schedule deliveries and will also manage internal communications to tenants updating them on unique dock announcements and protocol changes. Through efficient management and communication, dock scheduling will minimize disruptions and inconveniences.
Typical activities will include:
- Monitor loading dock area to ensure only authorized delivery vehicles access the loading dock and no other traffic is obstructing access to the loading dock
- Manage loading dock schedule for all deliveries and break downs of special event furniture, catering, decorations, etc.
- Manage / update an electronic loading dock schedule
- Organize deliveries on loading dock and coordinate delivery inside the building
- Maintain open communication and collaborate as needed for event deliveries in the Public Realm, as well as work together with US Marshall services to ensure the security screening process is efficient.
- Coordinate with building tenants, public realm manager and facilities management support to ensure loading dock deliveries are quickly unloaded and distributed
- Must be able to work in an upright standing position for long periods of time; be able to reach overhead; have full range of mobility in upper and lower body
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. following appropriate safety procedures
- Must possess strong communications skills and ability to interact with a variety of groups, including US Marshals, building tenants, facilities management,
- Ability to work in different environmental working conditions
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
•High School diploma or equivalent desired not required
•Must be able to communicate effectively in writing. Basic computer literacy required.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see URL blocked - click to apply or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Enter Shipment Information