To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sugar Run, PA 18846
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses (LPN/LVN)
PSA Healthcare • Sugar Run, PA
Posted 12 days ago
PSA Healthcare, an Aveanna Healthcare Company, delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care, seeking to provide children and adults with the highest quality of life. As part of the Aveanna Healthcare Continuum of Care, we offer in-home nursing care for children and adults with high-tech needs like ventilators, tracheostomies and feeding tubes. PSA Healthcare's RNs and LPNs/LVNs can provide up to 24 hours of care each day, 7 days a week depending on individual needs and physician orders. An individual care plan is developed for each patient and carried out by skilled nursing staff.
PSA Healthcare is hiring compassionate Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses (LPN/LVN) to provide skilled nursing care to pediatric patients in the home setting. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, PSA Healthcare is the place for you!
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of vocation nursing or accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing
- Licensure: Current state licensure as a Licensed or Registered Nurse
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Aveanna Healthcare.
- Skills: Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Competitive compensation package
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Aveanna Healthcare believes in providing the highest quality care delivered with extraordinary service, and we deliver on this mission through our outstanding team of clinicians and client service professionals who go above and beyond to create an environment of comfort, consistency, and normalcy for our patients and their families.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our Aveanna Healthcare family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.