Title : Senior Software Engineer 2
Location : Wilsonville, OR – 97070
Duration : 06 Months + (Possible of Extension)
Hiring Manager is looking for – : Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer / Software Developer / Senior Software Developer / Software Application Developer / Senior Software Application Developer / Aerospace Software Engineer / Senior Aerospace Software Engineer / Aviation Software Engineer / Senior Aviation Software Engineer / Principal Software Engineer / Principal Software Developer
• Software Engineering is responsible for the requirements, design, implementation and verification of HGS functionality, in a highly-structured environment that is compliant with the guidelines for certified, safety-critical flight software. Our organization also supports military products, enhanced vision systems and head-worn/helmet-mounted displays.
• Applicants should have a demonstrated background in DO-178B/C and embedded real-time systems development, inclusive of requirement capture, design and coding, and verification.
• This contingent position is planned for six months in duration but may extend to two years.
• Our products are developed using C and Matlab Simulink with Python and/or BasicScript for verification.
• Performing verification of software including structural coverage analysis
• Design of test procedures/results and traceability matrices
• Coding and debugging of software
• Demonstrated background in DO-178B/C
• Proficiency in C
• Proficiency in Python or similar scripting language
• Experience with DOORS desired
Should you have any questions, feel free to call Rohit Singh on 973-774-7809 or please send me your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to working with you.
LinkedIn Profile Link – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rohit-singh-9250b1106/
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Since 1991, Collabera has been a leading provider of IT staffing solutions and services. We are known for providing the best staffing experience and taking great care of our clients and employees.
Our client-centric model provides focus, commitment and a dedicated team to help our clients achieve their business objectives. For consultants and employees, we offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning.