To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH 45202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Receivable Specialist/Analyst
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in Cincinnati, Ohio (OH) based company is seeking to add an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist/Analyst to its growing team. Summary: The Accounts Receivable Specialist/Analyst is responsible for reconciliation of all cash receipts to customer accounts within established month end deadlines to include identification of payment discrepancies. Responsibilities:
- Records invoice adjustments, researches unpaid invoices and applies necessary credits or debits when applicable, follow-up with customers and works with National Account team to resolve disputes
- Sends out weekly reporting on account aging and notates all collection communications
- Reconciles all cash receipts to customer accounts within established month end deadlines to include identification of payment discrepancies
- Identifies researches and resolves unsupported deduction, payments and past due receivables with customers
- Responsible for continuous improvement activities by developing and implementing efficiencies within the department that will add value to the process
- Makes all necessary adjustments, corrections and write-offs as instructed
- Works with the field team and National Account Teams to ensure payment is prompt and helps rectify customer disputes
- Provides analysis of customer accounts as requested by management
- Completes other duties as assigned by management
- High School diploma or GED / equivalent required
- Familiarity with general accounting concepts
- Proficient data entry skills
- Assertiveness to be able to receive collections on time and when dealing with 'past due' customers
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience conveying information to internal and external customers in a clear, focused and concise manner
- Proven proficiency in preparing reports and researching information
- Demonstrated experience maintaining a calm and professional demeanor at all times, exercising excellent judgment and maintaining a positive perspective in all situations
- Must possess a strong work ethic and cite examples of experience working in an environment with a high degree of stress/time demands associated with heavy volumes and multiple demands
- Proven experience coordinating multiple projects/assignments simultaneously and completing assigned tasks accurately and on a timely basis
- Must demonstrate a strong attention to detail with excellent organization skills
- Expected to cite examples of organization and time management/methods used to manage or prioritize workload demands
- Demonstrated high level of initiative and proven ability to work independently
- The ability to get along with others and exemplify a positive attitude.