To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Neptune City, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • Neptune City, NJ
Posted 25 days ago
Our client, an established and growing company, is looking for an Executive Assistant to help support the CEO of the company.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $18 – $20/hour
Position Overview: The Executive Assistant will work directly with senior level executives and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated, professional and must possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Coordinate executive communication, including taking calls, responding to emails and interacting with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Monitor and maintain a busy and complex calendar
- Write and respond to emails on behalf of CEO
- Process monthly expense reports
- Coordinate all international and domestic travel arrangements
- Schedule company-wide events for semi-annual outings
Qualifications for the Executive Assistant:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced MS Office Skills
- Strong organizational, project management and problem solving skills
- Friendly, willing to learn and a can-do attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package