You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Phlebotomist Float ($1,000 Sign on Bonus)
This position requires workers to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Labcorp will consider reasonable accommodations if you are in need of an exemption due to a medical contraindication/disability or religious belief.
At LabCorp we have a passion in helping people live happy and healthy lives. Every day we provide vital information that helps our clients and patients understand their health. If you are passionate about helping people and have a drive for service, then LabCorp could be a great next career step!
We are currently seeking a phlebotomist with at least 2 yrs experience for a float position based out of Germantown, MD. In this role you will provide exceptional customer service and perform skilled specimen collections. In addition, you will be provided opportunities for continual growth within the organization.
As a floater, this position will provide coverage at patient service centers and client sites in the Maryland and Washington DC areas.
This position qualifies for a $1.00/hr float incentive as well as paid mileage.
Schedule: Hours will vary based on the site being covered. Monday-Friday shifts between the hours of 7AM-7PM. Will work rotating Saturdays as assigned. Ability to work a flexible schedule is a must!
- Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary techniques for all age groups
- Collect specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol tests etc.
- Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
- Process billing information and collect payments when required
- Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
- Maintain patient and specimen information logs
- Provide superior customer service to all patients
- Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- Must be 21 years of age and pass driving background
- Reliable vehicle
- Travel to additional sites when needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency is preferred
- Previous experience as a phlebotomist
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record if applicable
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Able to pass a standardized color blindness test
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Phlebotomist Float ($1,000 Sign on Bonus).
- Color Blindness
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 235054
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.