Our Seafood Distribution Center in Portland OR needs a filleter/cutter! We focus on getting quality and sustainable seafood to our local grocery stores and restaurants. We need your help to cut and prepare fish for our wonderful customers. We have a great customer base and we cut and fillet their fish to specifications and perfection. If you have cut meat; you can learn to cut fish!
Work Schedule: Sunday through Thursday 8:00am to 4:00pm
* Cut fresh seafood to ensure maximum use of product
* Rotate product daily to ensure maximum shelf life
* Record gross and net weight of items processed before and after cutting
* Proper handling of fish
* Excellent knife skills - at least one-year experience
* Work as a team member
* Work in a cold and wet environment
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
* Ability to work with the smell of fresh seafood
* Wellness Plans
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, ADD
* 401(k) with generous contributions from the Company
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Holidays
* Our personal favorite perk - Seafood discounts!
Drug and background checks required. A condition of employment with Ocean Beauty Seafoods is to have our workforce 100% vaccinated against COVID-19. You will need to present your COVID-19 Vaccination Card to your hiring manager prior to your start date if you are vaccinated.
We take pride in a safe work environment, drug and background checks required.
We are committed to creating a diverse and comfortable work place for everyone.
We are great Company to work for. We invite you to apply for the position!
Ocean Beauty Seafood LLC is an equal opportunity employer and provides for the recruitment, hiring, and promotion of women, handicapped persons, Disabled, Veterans, and members of all ethnic minority groups in all areas of work.
- Knife Skills
- Team Working