980395 Apex Systems, the nation’s second largest IT staffing firm, has an immediate opportunity for an Administrative Assistance to support one of our top clients in Jacksonville, IL! Please find the details below.
If interested and believe you are 80% qualified, please email your word resume to Ronae and Lyric at URL blocked - click to apply
and URL blocked - click to apply Administrative Assistant Overview Start Date:
ASAP Contract Length
: 6 months with the possibility to extend or go perm (This assignment is anticipated to last 6 months; however, Apex Systems cannot guarantee the length of this assignment.) Pay:
$13/hr+ – negotiable based on experience Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Verifies and audits documents to ensure accuracy.
- Checks numerical data against input or reports.
- Prepares document batches for data entry and imaging.
- Researches and reviews problems and follows up with clients regarding resolution.
- Interfaces with management, clients and customers to resolve issues.
- Responds to written inquiries such as correspondence.
- Photocopies and files reports and documents.
- Types forms or labels as necessary.
- Performs analyses and reports findings. Interprets, audits and reconciles reports for accuracy or completeness.
- Maintains log records of pertinent data and provides periodic status reports, as required, preparing and maintaining reports for management and clients.
- Processes and tracks a variety of forms, mail and or transactions.
- Accumulates and verifies data in order to process vouchers and produce billings or other forms and documents.
- Expedites in-house processing of checks, invoices and/or other transactions performing additional follow-up when necessary to meet client standards and service level agreements.
- Prepares deposits as necessary.
- Handles company confidential data according to policy and guidelines.
- Reviews, recommends and implements modifications to procedures and workflow as necessary to ensure efficient and effective processing of transactions.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Four or more years of clerical, processing, or cashiering experience
- Experience working with personal computers, ten key and typing skills
- Experience working with office equipment such as photocopiers, printers and faxes Experience working with business solutions software
- Experience working with client company product and/or services
•Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for health, dental, vision, and life insurance; direct deposit, weekly pay, and our referral program
Is this opportunity not exactly what you are looking for? No problem! We have offices and opportunities across the country—visit our Talent Network to see what else is out there: URL blocked - click to apply
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178-6178.