To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
- Phone: (425) 605-2300
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AIC (part of ACS Group) • Seattle, WA
Posted 1 month ago
Java Developer III, 6-10 years experience This opening is in a high profile, fast paced, and exciting environment. The Airplane Health Management (AHM) team is seeking a skilled Senior Java Programmer to support a complex customer facing application that is live 24/7 and has impacts to airlines ability to fly planes. This position will perform all development activities that include analysis, design, programming, testing and implementation based out of Seattle, WA. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:- Strong technical and leadership skills to ensure software quality and integrity for a 24x7x365 customer facing application- Support, developing, defining and communicating strategic development practices across all feature development teams- Applies extensive job practices, techniques, standards, principles, theories, and concepts. Has full knowledge of other related disciplines. Recognized as a job expert within the department/organization- Provides technical solutions to complex problems that require ingenuity and creativity- Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment- Completed work is reviewed for desired results from a relatively long-term perspective
- 5+ years of experience with Java development
- 5+ years of experience in a full-stack environment utilizing both server-side development & client-side development to deployment
-5+ years of experience & demonstrated proficiency with full stack development
- 5+ years of experience with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- 5+ years of experience in leading & partnering with cross-functional teams, involving key stakeholder relationship management
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework or Agile Methodologies ( Must have worked in a Agile Environment preferences for scaled Agile)
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, Apache Cassandra/No SQL. Must have worked in multiple databases
- Operating System: Linux/CentOS
- CI/CD: Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, CHEF (or similiar tool sets)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience developing web applications and utilizing REST
Nice to Have:
- 5+ years of experience leading a software development team through full software lifecycle
- General-purpose languages: Python