The Senior Director - Franchise Finance for Jimmy John's (JJ) will be responsible to provide overall financial and analytical business support leadership for JJ Senior Management team as well as the collective Inspire Brands FP&A organization. This role will work very closely with the President Chief Marketing Officer, and the Chief Operating Officer of JJ as well as the collective JJ Leadership team as well as many cross-functional partners via the various Inspire Brands Shared Services functions
This Finance leader will hold a principal role in the implementation and execution of strategic initiatives core to the growth of our international business and will have shared leadership responsibility for the alignment of future strategic goals as a key business partner and a member of the JJ brand business team.
This position is in Atlanta, GA at the Inspire Brands Corporate Headquarters office.
* Ability to provide sound financial guidance on a consistent basis
* An ability to efficiently evaluate complex situations and provide sound financial and business recommendations
* Strive to ensure team focus remains on value added propositions
* Ability to foster and develop relationship with Senior Management personnel
* Be innovative in thought process and be open and collaborative (always) with the extended international team
* Possess an ability to influence decision making through strong quantitative analysis…in conjunction with comprehensive qualitative evaluation
* Ability to link with key stakeholders to gain cross-functional support for initiatives (e.g., collaborate with the Inspire Brands Project Management Office (PMO) on all proposed or approved international projects, etc.)
* Guidance to the JJ Leadership Team relative to resource allocation to support the needs of the growing organization, initiative prioritization and adherence to team aligned business objectives, etc
* Work with internal business partners and vendors to minimize fees (internal and external) and maximize services
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
* Minimum of 10-12 years of progressive work experience in a finance capacity
* Preferred 4-year degree combined either with a professional designation (CFA or CPA) or an advanced degree
* Prior proven effective franchisee and or licensee relationship experience a strong plus.
* Prior team management experience required
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
* Execute against the International strategic objectives
* Select, engage, manage, and develop a best-in-class team
* Attract and hire people who will have a positive impact
* Collaborate with key stakeholders (internal and external) to gain both financial and cross-functional support for initiatives key to the international business across all brands in the Inspire Brands portfolio
* Translate organizational goals into challenging individual performance goals and success measures
* Set and communicate standards to ensure quality. Hold self and others accountable for actions and decisions
* Rigorously assess talent. Provide constructive, actionable feedback and coaching. Provide meaningful development plans and discussions on a regular basis
* Recognize and celebrate the contributions and achievements of others
* Drive continuous improvement and innovation. Keep abreast of function and industry
* Conduct rigorous due diligence on all plans and ideas. Take appropriate risks
* Drive employee engagement. Set, articulate, and enroll others around a compelling vision. Maintain effective two-way dialogue to ensure team is engaged and informed
* Lead organizational changes that strengthen the company and our ability to accelerate growth
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby's, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin', Jimmy John's, and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We're made up of some of the world's most iconic restaurant brands, but we're much more than just a restaurant company. We're a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple-it's an experience. At Inspire, that's our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.
- Brand Identity
- Business Planning
- Business Process Improvement
- Decision Making
- Employee Engagement