Amyx is seeking to hire an Data Warehouse Report Support SME located at Arlington, VA. This position will be supporting the United States Army Financial Management Command (USAFMCOM) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Functional Support contract.
Provide Business Warehouse on HANA (BWoH) FM BI functional and technical support in managing and executing the SDLC for delivery and management of FM BI virtual reporting layer capabilities.
- Bachelors Degree in business-related area
- Years of experience:
- 4+ years’ exp. supporting Business Objects 4.X and similar applications.
- 8 years exp. as a Senior SAP Consultant/Analyst or equivalent supporting BEx Queries, virtual data mart layers and multi-dimensional analysis, and leveraging/creating universes with objects, dimensions, and measures.
- 2+ years’ experience w/ DoD FM policies and procedures.
- 2+ years’ experience w/ Army organizational hierarchy and command structures.
- 2+ years’ experience supporting audits w/in DoD, preferred, or Federal Government.
- 3+ years’ experience in accounting or financial management.
- Secret Clearance
- SAP Certified ProfessionalOR
- BOBJ Certified Professional
Amyx is an Equal Opportunity employer. Amyx is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. Every qualified applicant receives focused consideration for employment and no one is discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Amyx complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Amyx is an E-Verify employer.
Amyx proudly and proactively takes affirmative action to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Enterprise Resource Planning