To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jacksonville, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Management Training Program
Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers • Jacksonville, NC
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Family Tire, we are actively seeking top level, hands-on management candidates with a desire to grow into key leadership roles. As a Manager in Training, candidates will complete all levels of training while serving customers and learning all aspects of the Store and the Company. Our Management Training Program offers significant management and sales experience coupled with the opportunity to work for the pre-eminent automotive maintenance provider leading our industry through excellence, innovation, and growth. We encourage those interested in learning to truly manage a business as part of our accelerated leadership development track to apply today.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Consistently creating results for customers, teammates and the company
- Responsible for ensuring the customers are greeted courteously and receive a high level of customer service
- Scheduling service appointments and answering questions in person and on the telephone
- Consulting customers on their service needs and keeping customers updated on the progress of their vehicles
- Providing the customer with a positive experience
- Ensuring our company’s high level of expectations are met, maintained, and exceeded
- Involvement in every aspect of the store operation
- Communicating accurately to teammates and technicians to establish time commitments that meet our standards and those of our customers
- Ability to step in when necessary to take on additional duties
- High level of motivation with hands-on management skills
- Top-notch customer service skills with a desire to build long term trust and relationships with our customers
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Automotive experience helpful but not required