To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irvine, CA 92606
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HR Manager, Business Partner
MEGGITT • Irvine, CA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Meggitt is a global engineering group specializing in extreme environment products and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defense and energy markets. We employ over 11,000 people across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, North America, with regional bases in India and the Middle East.
The Human Resources Manager represents the Corporate HR function and is responsible for managing all human resources policies, procedures and programs. The HR Manager carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas (that comprise mainly of remote employees): departmental processes, leadership development, employee engagement, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, labor relations, training and development, benefits, recruiting, and other related activities.
Job Core Responsibilities
- Lead all HR activities in compliance with policies and procedures and all applicable rules, regulations and standards promulgated by all applicable agencies or regulating bodies.
- Development and co-delivery, along with line management, of Corrective Action Plans and other coaching and corrective action documents (i.e., documented warnings) to ensure the company is providing a fair and equitable opportunity for individuals to make positive change prior to deciding any adverse employment action.
- Assist managers in performance management and career development to ensure the highest potential from employees.
- Manages recruiting cycle; from ensuring open and approved positions are appropriately posted to offer and on-boarding.
- Collaborates with business leadership in developing succession plans, for key talents and key job positions, while aligning with the company policy and business needs
- Ensure Employee engagement initiatives are being managed and actions are being implemented.
- Supports the key strategic objectives, inclusive of Employee Engagement, and respective employee communications
- Develops and/or manages special projects on an assigned basis to enhance employee communications, training, benefits knowledge and the awareness of corporate policies, procedures and guiding principles
- Work proactively to create and strengthen a culture of leadership and implement High Performance Culture across the business
- Provide coaching and counseling to leadership as required
- Support Corporate programs to drive inclusion and increased teamwork with an established workforce
- Lead a High Performance Culture (HPC) and be a HPC acting champion to drive necessary changes in support of operational excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
Education : Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
Years Experience : 7 - 10 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Team oriented with a continuous improvement outlook.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HRIS, ATS systems and other related programs
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities in a timely and efficient manner and anticipating critical deadlines
- Demonstrated current knowledge of employment law, industry trends, new developments and state and federal statutes regulating human resources functions
- Understanding of confidentiality within the HR department
- Ability to work independently and use judgment to resolve both routine and non-routine issues
- Ability to make oral presentations
- Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically
- Ability to research and analyze data effectively
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-855-474-7665 or HRISon@meggitt.com.