Call Center Agent Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls as a means to provide information, schedule appointments, and receive both customer and vehicle information.
- Handle customer complaints while upkeeping high customer satisfaction standards.
- Provide both accurate cost and time estimates for any maintenance and repairs that may be needed.
- Follow a pre-written script to gauge customer satisfaction and determine if the customer will need a call back from a service manager.
- Perform follow-up calls to recent customers.
- Document all calls in an appropriate manner.
- $13 an hour + incentive (current agents add anywhere from $2-3 per hour to their hourly pay rate!)
- Paid monthly on: incentive basis, call volume, achieving department goals, email capture rate, etc.
- 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Saturdays (Sundays and Mondays off!)
- ASAP START!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
High school diploma or GED (general education degree) required.
One to two years of related experience.
Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
Top-notch written and verbal communication skills.
A great attention to detail.
Update Customer Information
Take Customer Order
Utilize Questioning Skill