Part-Time Accounting/Admin Clerk
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
• Our client is a leading manufacturing organization in Dayton, OH looking to add a very special person to their team. The right Accounting/Admin Clerk will become a part of a company that truly sees themselves as a family. Are you looking for a part-time position that offers a lot of flexibility? Then this is the position for you!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTING/ADMIN CLERK:
• The Accounting/Admin Clerk will compile and sort documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
• Verify and post details of business transactions, such as AR and AP
• Perform accounts receivable duties and do some light collections
• Perform accounts payable duties. Matching invoices and print checks.
• Month end close and general ledger experience would be a plus, but not required.
• Handle special projects as assigned by management and senior accounting staff.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTING/ADMIN CLERK ROLE:
• General Accounting, AP and AR experience
• Willingness to learn new skills and truly be a part of a team
• Excellent Customer Service experience
• Microsoft Office experience
• Attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles