To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lexington Park, MD 20653
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Test Engineer (E2)
Sabre Systems, Inc. • Lexington Park, MD
Posted 12 days ago
Sabre is currently recruiting for a E-2C/D Software Test Engineer to work in Pax River, MD. Candidate will be supporting the E-2C/D software development team effort to provide full life-cycle software support of E-2C/D Hawkeye aircraft, systems, and subsystems. This support will primarily consist of hands-on testing new and modified software for proper operation as defined in a variety of requirements and test documentation. This support also require ability to document test results, articulate improvement recommendations, review test procedures, and other highly technical tasking requiring good technical writing skills. E-2C avionics operational or maintenance experience is highly desirable.Qualifications
- BS in Engineering, Applied Sciences, or Computer Science.
- 4 years of experience in the testing naval aircraft weapons systems. Relevant experience defined as the operation of sensor/systems or the “hands-on” test experience involving Navy platforms.
- Experience must demonstrate ability to evaluate new or revised software that controls/responds to current hardware, evaluate proposed software that will control new hardware and perform test and evaluation on integrated sensors, displays and controls, and communications suites.
- Experience must demonstrate ability to analyze solutions, estimate problem impact on mission functions and provide an evaluation on the resulting solution.
- Must have a current DoD Secret clearance.
- Candidates will be required to pass a background check for this position.
Sabre Systems, Inc. is a quality driven, customer focused large business providing innovative solutions in the areas of Cyber, C4ISR, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, and Enterprise Modernization to federal and civilian customers. Our mission is to ensure our customers have the technology, services, and expertise to overcome threats, maintain superiority, and quickly adapt to emerging obstacles. At Sabre, we're more than just a job - we're a team and we care for and nurture our employees like family. If you want to be a part of creating and implementing enduring solutions that transform mission challenges into mission success – join Sabre!
We respect the unique perspectives that a diverse workforce of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans brings not only to our company, but also to our customers. Sabre provides an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, paid days off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K plan.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled