To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH 45242
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Server / Bartender
Spire Hotels • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Embassy Suites Blue Ash is looking for a hospitality professional to join our service team in Blu Restaurant. If you are an experienced server and are looking for a part time position please apply for this position. We would like to talk with you. Below is a list of duties:
Check station before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness.
Greet the guests in a friendly and courteous manner and explain any specials and/or restaurant promotions for guest awareness.
Record the details of the order from the guests, repeating the order to the guest to check for accuracy.
Input the order into the Point-of-Sale computer to inform the kitchen of the particulars in the order being placed.
When complete, retrieve order up to 30 lbs., from kitchen, confirm its accuracy, lift and deliver to guest along with appropriate condiments. Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests.
Replenish beverages as necessary and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
Market and serve upon request any dessert items or specialty coffees.
Present the check to guest promptly.
Supplement the bus-help in clearing and resetting the tables.
Perform all assigned side-work to include replenishing condiments and restocking side-stands.
Perform any general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products as assigned to adhere to health standards.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings, service-ware and menu items.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language sufficient to understand menus, special promotions, record orders, and communicate with guests to explain and record orders.
- Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu items.
- Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30 lbs. through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift.