Operations Advisor/ Top Secret w/ Polygraph METRO
Named one of "Best Places to Work in 2020 and 2021" by the Washington Business Journal, Counter Threat Solutions (CTS) is a Woman-Owned Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business providing professional and technical solutions to clients in the Intelligence Community (IC) and beyond.
We invest in our people! Check out our 5-Star Glassdoor reviews and compare our full paid health care, PTO, 401K, and annual continuing education allowance with your current situation!
CTS is comprised of individuals with a passion for delivering superior service and innovative solutions.
* Our team brings exceptional understanding of our client's challenges and a wide variety of financial, business, management and technical services to our customers in support of specialized intelligence, defense, and business missions
* CTS brings a unique level of expertise to its customers. Our team has decades of direct mission engagement within the IC and DOD as well as broad expertise in commercial and private sector disciplines.
We seek talented IC Operations Advisors with TS/Poly Clearance for challenging opportunities in Northern Virginia
Operations Advisors make tangible contributions on initiatives that secure our nation and advance its intelligence objectives. They manage a full range of HUMINT operational and support activities and serve as the primary point of contact for an overseas office or program.
Cleared candidates at any skill level are encouraged to apply.
Skills required to be successful:
* A Bachelor's degree and 3 years of relevant experience in the IC
* Ability to analyze data and research results
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Developed briefing skills
* Familiarity with cable writing and IC online resources to include targeting tools
* Outstanding interpersonal skills
What we are looking for:
* Operations certification
* Overseas experience
* Experience in a leadership role or referent
* Experience in Intelligence Operations / Analysis / Support to Field Operations
* Ability to work under collaboratively with others and to be effective under pressure
This is not an exhaustive description of this opportunity. Let's have a talk!
About Counter Threat Solutions (CTS): CTS is a Woman-Owned Service- Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) consultancy to the Federal government with a focus on the Intelligence and Defense communities. We provide mission-savvy subject matter experts and deliver innovative solutions to our clients. As such, we seek people passionate about their career specialty and we reward our team members with competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes 100% paid medical, dental and vision care premiums; a retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting; a generous annual training/tuition allowance; 6 weeks total paid time off; and performance-based merit increases and incentives.
Counter Threat Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, sex, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Data Analysis
- Electrical Wirings
- Field Operations
- Interpersonal Skills