A hotel is seeking an On Duty Manager to efficiently and professionally achieve revenue, employee, and guest satisfaction goals by overseeing the managing of the hotel. This will be a second shift position; however, you will be required to work the days the General Manager is off.
- Support the General Manager in the overall management and strategic direction of the hotel
- Daily coordination to ensure repairs are being done, arrivals are being handled as requested, and security protocols are being followed
- Establish a positive culture, clear expectations, the implementation of policy and procedures, and full compliance to hotel operating controls
- Recruit and hire qualified staff and provide counseling and discipline
- Maintain good customer relations and resolve customer complaints
- Inspect hotel daily and weekly to ensure all standards are being met
- Perform other duties as required
URL blocked - click to apply
- Must have 2 to 4 years of Front Office Manager or Manager on Duty experience
- Must have experience in full-service or limited service property
- Must have proven ability to assist in driving revenue, meeting guests, and employee satisfaction
- Local market experience preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills; Spanish is a plus
- Must be proficient using Excel and Property Management Systems
- Must have a friendly and outgoing personality and a professional image
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to be detail-oriented
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends, and holidays
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 04 - 147433 kr
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
View the full profile
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been a human resource staffing partner for both employers and job seekers in the Northeast Ohio area, delivering the quality and value of a large firm, combined with the personal service of a local company. With six locations, we serve Cuyahoga, Lake, Lorain, Summit, Medina, Geauga, Portage and Ashtabula counties.
We were established in 1987 with the goal of providing quality temporary workers and personalized service to our customers. Innovative strategies for applicant recruiting, screening, testing, training, retention and customer satisfaction have helped us become one of Northeast Ohio’s largest employers.