As a part of our continued growth, LKQ is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for handling incoming and outgoing phone calls and emails. To excel in this position, you must be able to multitask, communicate well with others, and be very organized in tasks. The ideal candidate needs to be very goal orientated and willing to work at a very fast pace while maintaining the quality and accuracy set forth in the job expectations. If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Generates revenue by promoting sales of new and existing products.
- Initiates sales calls to existing customers to assess the need for replenishing inventories.
- Assists customers with sales of product and/or services, responds to questions regarding parts, pricing, services, etc.
- Prospects and develops relationships with potential customers, or leads, to cultivate new business.
- Provides ongoing customer and technical service on existing accounts.
- Processes orders -- performs order entry (orders called in or received online), reviews orders for correct handling, pricing, quantities and shipping data.
- Seek out opportunities for up-selling and price negotiation.
- Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
- Advises customer on substitution or modification of part when part requested is not available.
- Dispatches delivery of orders, as necessary to comply with customer requests.
- Observes changes in inventory so as to insure minimum stock levels.
- Initiates and supports the continual improvement of LKQ and Keystone Automotive Industries, Inc. quality improvement system.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- Handling incoming and outgoing emails with clientele and within the company.
- High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent preferred. College coursework desired.
- One to two years of prior Call Center sales, customer service relations and/or route sales required.
- Prior automotive experience and knowledge of automotive parts.
- Must be familiar with the company's products and procedures. Must be able to work in cooperation with others. Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments. Must be able to communicate effectively with others and be a team-player. Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends. Must be able to convey product information and availability to customers. Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with customers. Must be organized, motivated, and a self-starter.
MACHINES, EQUIPMENT, AND SOFTWARE:
- Computer, 10-key calculator, multi-user telephone system, copier, fax machine, and Microsoft Office software. Minimum 35 wpm
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Must have the ability to work in a Call Center environment where frequent interruptions may occur. Must be able to work under pressure comfortably.
- Call Center and Cash handling experience
Attention To Detail
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 6232
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
LKQ Corporation (NASDAQ: LKQ), an S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company, is a leading global value-added distributor of vehicle repair parts and accessories. The Company is the leading North American provider of recycled automotive and aftermarket collision parts as well as specialty accessories for automobiles, trucks, recreational and performance vehicles.
LKQ Europe, with operations located in 15 countries, collectively is the largest distributor of automotive aftermarket mechanical repair parts and related products in Europe, holding leading market positions in the United Kingdom, Italy, The Netherlands, The Czech Republic and Slovakia. Globally, the Company has more than 1,100 operating locations and 40,000 employees.
LKQ has an entrepreneurial, growth orientated culture and since 2005 consolidated revenue has grown at a compound annual rate of 28%. Come join the family and be LKQ Proud!
View the full profile
- Competitive Pay 401k Plan with generous employer match
- Insurance Plans for (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability)
- Paid Holiday leave days and a Paid Time Off Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A top-notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career