You Found Us…
Or maybe we found you. Either way, welcome to TradeRev. TradeRev is using innovation, technology, and creativity to make car sales fast, fair, and easy for everyone. Our mobile app creates a digital marketplace where car dealers can launch and participate in live, real-time auctions right from the palm of their hands. Our technology makes buying and selling cars simple, convenient, and transparent for everyone involved. Who We Are:
At TradeRev, we’re a high-tech, high-energy, lightning-fast environment where no two projects, customers, or work days are ever the same. As we see it, boredom breeds predictability and fortune favors the bold. We are coding rock stars, digital ninjas and the most fearless sales and operations teams on the planet. We’re designers, data analysts, marketers, project managers, trainers and even a few lawyers thrown in for good measure. We’re not all “car people” but we share an obsession for customer service and passion for disrupting the status quo. Addicted to challenge? Thrive on change? Put your creativity, personality, and talent to work and help us transform one of the largest, most dynamic industries in the world. So, as we set our sights to dominate North America and expand TradeRev’s reach around the globe, the only thing we’re missing – is you.
- Be the face of our company, leading the charge into the market and responsible for all phases of the sales cycle
- Actively recruit new users, both franchise and wholesale buyers, and encouraging expanded use of our service by the dealers in your area.
- Focus your sales acumen on building new relationships, driving business in new accounts, and cross-selling solutions and services.
- Collaborate with your manager how to effectively manage your territory by leveraging your strategic thinking and territory analysis skills.
- Immerse yourself into our world; becoming well versed in the current automotive wholesale industry and how TradeRevs’ technology fits within it.
- Promoting TradeRev among franchise automotive dealerships, independent used vehicle dealers, and wholesale buyers.
- The subject matter expert on TradeRev to provide constant sales and technical support to your existing users and partners.
- Identifying, managing, and following up on leads acquired through TradeRev.com, trade shows, and referrals in Salesforce.com
- The ability to analyze data, identify market trends, changes and implications, develop objectives, strategies, etc.
- The ability and willingness to travel daily within the region.
- Proven field sales experience is required.
- Experience in the automotive industry, especially regarding technology and inventory management solutions is a plus.
- The Confidence in a technology-focused environment; demonstrated capacity to keep abreast of new technology trends and possible application to real-world projects.
- Full-time salaried position
- Competitive bonus plan
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Auto allowance with mileage reimbursement
- Opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others
- Company culture of internal promotions, diverse career paths, and rapid advancement
If this job describes you, please apply! We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status
Benefits: Be healthy, be prepared, save for tomorrow. Take a closer look at our benefits URL blocked - click to apply.