The Specialist role is a key member of the Platform & Payroll Support Center that serves as
the initial point of entry for client inquiry resolution (via phone, email, or chat) on a wide range
of platform and payroll topics. The Center is responsible for providing support on general, low
complexity inquiries related to payroll processing and management, compensation
reporting, time and labor management, reporting services, WSE onboarding, employment
eligibility, client data management, and WSE termination.
The Specialist provides the first line of contact for clients and works to facilitate first contact
resolution inquiries. The Specialist role is critical to providing an outstanding client experience
- Works to resolve general, low complexity client issues related to payroll and platform
through support customer inquiries via phone, email, and chat.
- Organizes and prioritizes work to ensure timely, effective, efficient, and economic
delivery of services.
- Manages open cases to ensure problem resolution in the shortest amount of time,
while keeping clients regularly informed of status and anticipated resolution date.
- Documents all customer interactions in the CRM system.
- Ensures proper triage, escalation and resolution of more sophisticated inquiries to the
appropriate Tier 2 COE.
- Responsible for taking initiative and action towards professional development,
including staying informed of statutory and regulatory payroll and compliance
- Responsible for consistently meeting established key performance indicator metrics
as defined by management and being accountable to customer retention and
customer satisfaction goals.
- Provides accurate information in a friendly, professional, and empathetic manner
translating to a positive customer experience.
- Delivers excellent core standard services to customers through providing dependable,
accurate, appropriate, timely, and easy-to-use value-added solutions to meet their
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Education: Bachelor’s degree desired; or equivalent education/work experience
- Minimum 2 year of customer service and/or payroll experience.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates):
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge in payroll and compliance management.
- Knowledge of and ability to explain and provide guidance on clients’ payroll, benefit
billing, reporting and best practices in operations.
- Knowledge and strong understanding of practices, policies, processes,
systems capabilities and limitations.
- Knowledge of contact center technologies (Telephony, CRM, Call Monitoring,
- Fluency in English, bilingual a plus.
- Top notch customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, PeopleSoft and SalesForce.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of corporate data.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced constantly evolving business and work environment.
- Ability to meet customer needs taking ownership for customer satisfaction and
gaining the partnership of others in pursuit of company goals.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and complete requests and assignments in a timely
- Ability to work independently to resolve issues and in a team office environment; to
communicate expertly across many organizational levels and functions; to build
rapport with stakeholders
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse
Peoplesoft,Other,Business,Communication,Reporting,management,crm,Training,Compliance,Billing,Salesforce, Communication, CRM, Compliance, PeopleSoft, Business