Molex is looking for an ambitious and passionate Digital Advertising & Demand Gen Specialist to join our growing global Strategic Marketing team. You'll have the opportunity to make a big impact with a team focused on digital marketing transformation. Your lead gen knowledge and digital advertising campaign experience will become a key part of our Demand Gen strategy. And this is an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level as the go-to expert for a global technology company. What You Will Do In Your Role
The Experience You Will BringRequirements:
- Use your insights and imagination to define and execute a wide array of lead gen campaigns across a mix of digital advertising channels.
- Educate and steer extended marketing teams to the best approaches, channels, and outcomes as the go-to expert for Demand Gen and digital advertising.
- Develop ad creative briefs and collaborate with creative services, writers, designers, and technical team members - both internal and through vendors - to deliver ads and other strategic deliverables that drive performance.
- Execute digital lead gen campaigns driving placement contracts, ad setups, targeting, configurations, bidding, testing, monitoring, iterating, and reporting.
- Constantly optimize ongoing campaigns and provide recommendations for performance improvements (audience targeting, keyword research, competitive insights, creative recommendations, etc.)
- Integrate campaign results in to reports and dashboards and communicate results to marketing and business teams.
- Keep a pulse on the ever-changing digital media landscape to continually discover new potential tools, channels, tactics, ad creatives and messaging concepts.
- Develop, implement, and evangelize best practices that improve efficiency and drive extraordinary Demand Gen outcomes.
What Will Put You Ahead
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience planning, executing, optimizing, and analyzing the performance of digital marketing campaigns that integrate paid social media, paid search, and display advertising channels.
- Success in achieving campaign performance KPIs for enterprise B2B marketing programs and demand generation campaigns.
- Confidence in the ability to identify and prioritize the most impactful lead generation tactics for a segmented audience and business goal.
- Experience leveraging digital advertising tools, techniques, and channels including but not limited to LinkedIn, Demandbase, Google Ads, Google Data Studio, Marketo, Moz, or Hotjar.
- Ability to effectively synthesize a variety of marketing performance data: an analytical thinker.
- Positive attitude partnered with a proactive approach.
- Highly organized work methods with excellent attention to detail.
- Willingness to occasionally work across varied time zones and hours.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications, public relations, project management, business, or similar.
- Extra bonus points for familiarity with global advertising channels including but not limited Xing, LINE, WeChat, Baidu, and Youku.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate's knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
- Attention To Detail
- Contract Management