Are you independent, resourceful, and mechanically included? Do you love working outdoors? Want to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
SOLitude Lake Management - a proud member of the Rentokil family of companies - provides aquatic management services to lakes, ponds, reservoirs, and wetlands. SOLitude offers a wide variety of services including fishery programs, algae and aquatic weed control, mechanical harvesting/hydro-raking, installation/maintenance of fountains and aeration systems, and water quality testing. Responsibilities
What do our Aquatic Specialists do?
Aquatic Specialists performs all field and other related work required to service each of the company's customers and to help the business grow by performing the following duties personally.
- Coordinate daily schedule to ensure all services are completed on schedule.
- Plan daily field and client related work, provide detailed notes and service instructions to ensure the highest quality service is provided efficiently to increase the number of billable hours performed per day.
- Diagnose and treat for algae, submersed and floating weeds, shoreline weeds, non-desirable buffer vegetation, and any other unwanted vegetation and water quality issues.
- Diagnose and service fountains, aerators, fisheries, sonic solutions, and all other related equipment maintenance.
- Service customer's ponds and lakes as required to provide superior quality and service in the fulfillment of all company contracts, service orders, and other related customer needs.
- Other duties as assigned
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Competitive Compensation and advancement opportunities
- Great Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company-Matching Contributions
- Scholarship and Tuition Reimbursement Opportunities
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Company Vehicle & Uniforms provided
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of experience working independently in an outdoor environment preferred
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Have proficient writing and verbal skills
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Valid driver's license and an overall good driving record
- Ability to repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs.
- The work requires strenuous physical exertion and the employee may be required to drive, stand, walk, bend, climb, kneel and crouch for extended periods of time, as well as see, talk, hear and use hands and arms to grasp, handle, reach and feel.
- Be comfortable working at heights
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you? Additional Information
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
- English Version - Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)
Attention To Detail