Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
• Develop a career track
• Leverage your current skills while developing new skills
• Work with an incredible team of people
Sunbelt Rentals--the fastest growing rental business in North America--is seeking a Service Coordinator. As a Service Coordinator, you will coordinate the servicing of company and customer equipment in a timely and effective manner.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinate and ensure the timely and accurate dispatch of field service mechanics for preventive maintenance
• Coordinate and ensure the timely and accurate dispatch of rental equipment and tools to customers
• Directs the supply of parts to shop mechanics, other branches and customers.
• Directs the operations of the Parts Department in order to maintain appropriate inventories and minimize costs
• Prepares work schedules and handles service calls to meet customer needs and assure that equipment is available as required.
• Orders parts in order to maintain adequate supplies.
• Works with equipment vendors to learn the maintenance requirements and capabilities of new equipment added to inventory.
• Handles customer complaints regarding equipment condition or operation.
• Perform other duties assigned as assigned by the manager.
• High School Diploma, preferred
• Valid driver's license
• Strong experience with parts inventory management
• Knowledge of purchasing process including optimum order sizing for reduced cost.
• Basic computer skills
• Supervisory skills
• Personal and professional integrity
• Flexible of approach to problem solving
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
Field Service Management
Complex Problem Solving