Kforce has a client in Jupiter, FL that is seeking a Junior DevOps Engineer. In this role, the successful candidate will work closely with other automation engineers, operations, and developers to build Jenkins pipelines and further mature existing pipelines to production.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Studies or related discipline
- Certified AWS solutions architect a bonus, but not required
- At least six months of experience in build automation, including Continuous integration and Continuous delivery pipelines
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with a no-quit attitude for finding the cause of problems and recommending/taking corrective action
- Experience working as part of an Agile team
- Experience building, deploying, operating, and monitoring large-scale transactional systems and custom software solutions
- Experience automating software configuration and deployment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates a passion for quality
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven
- Required experience: Angular8, npm, Python, Linux OS and Windows OS
At least 6 months of experience working with some of the following technologies:
- Maven or Gradle
- GIT/BitBucket and artifact repositories (such as Artifactory or Nexus)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.