To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elkhart, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Complaint Specialist
KIK Custom Products • Elkhart, IN
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Customer Complaint Specialist is responsible for investigating, coordinating and responding to consumer complaints.
Essential Job Functions
- Investigates and responds to customer requested investigations for consumer complaints
- Reviews all documentation for complaint lot.
- Evaluates any returned units for complaint validity.
- Request, coordinate and track any complaint units passed along for further evaluation by the lab, manufacturing or an outside 3rd party.
- Collects data, review and publish Annual Drug Product Review reports.
- Prepares monthly customer reports.
- Assists with monthly Quality Summary.
- Assists with Internal Investigations or customer complaints as directed.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Maintains consumer complaint data base.
- Evaluates any returned complaint units.
- Pulls and evaluates retain unit/s from complaint lot to determine validity of complaint. Retains may also be examined to determine if complaint is an isolated incident or a manufacturing concern.
- Boxes up returned consumer complaint units for disposition as agreed upon by the KIK/customer contract.
- Boxes up consumer complaint responses for disposition as agreed upon by the KIK/customer contract, or KIK SOP.
- Be trained and qualified as an internal and external audit team member and participate in routine company audits.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required in area of discipline.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career withKIK Custom Products WWW.KIKCORP.COM KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer