To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Decatur, AL 35601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Branch Manager - Decatur, AL
Konecranes • Decatur, AL
Posted 2 months ago
Other Great Industries
Engineering, Installation - Maint - Repair, Manufacturing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Country: United States
Location: Decatur, AL, US
Employment type: Undefined term
Country: United States (US)
Location: Decatur, Alabama (US-AL)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Do you have service management experience and are looking for a fulfilling position that would allow you to grow with the company? Konecranes is looking for an outstanding individual to fill a Branch Manager position. This is a high energy leadership role where great people skills are a must. In this role, you will be working along with other managers, and ensuring the safety of Konecranes employees as well as safety of the branch and its entirety. The Branch Manager will handle all aspects of the branch, including following budgets, hitting sales goals, handling customer satisfaction and giving excellent and consistent delivery of lifecycle care. This role will also be responsible for staffing levels, ensuring adequate training of employees, and reviewing and addressing any employee or business-related issues that may arise. If you feel that you are an organized individual and a great multitasker, join our team of leaders today!
• Manage and supervise all aspects of the service branch to meet the sales and profitability objectives. Ensure operations are providing quality services to customers and adhering to Company guidelines. Establish and review the pricing policies and profitability levels for all service activities in conjunction with the District Manager.
• Direct and manage branch sales efforts and sales staff to ensure consistent performance in new contract sales activities while developing new business and accounts. Generate sufficient sales to meet the budgeted sales requirements by sales category. Ensure proper procedures are followed and documentation is completed.
• Direct and manage the contract renewal process to ensure customer needs are met in a timely manner and opportunities are not lost. Ensure strict compliance with all requirements of the Contract Retention policy. Contact accounts that do not renew their contract. Prepare and submit monthly report of activity.
• Administer target-marketing programs and determine sales strategies at specific accounts.
• Develop existing sales and service resources through personal interactions, formal and informal training, and utilizing other resources and opportunities within the organization.
• Oversee, collect, review and forward the key account activity reports and the contract analysis activities from the Sales Representatives to the District Manager.
• Prepare and submit monthly Rush Report for branch. Prepare and submit other reports, as required.
• Ensure quality control program is administered per company policy.
• Ensure staffing levels of branch are appropriate for volume of business. Conduct employment interviews and hire employees, as appropriate and in accordance with established guidelines.
• Ensure branch employees receive appropriate levels of training. Coordinate training requirements and schedule with District management and within budgeted guidelines.
• Review and address various employment issues involving branch employees. Document and determine appropriate actions, following Company guidelines. Ensure performance reviews are completed for branch employees in accordance with established guidelines.
• Review unresolved billing, credit, warranty and goodwill issues and customer complaints. Determine proper course of action and ensure issue is resolved to customer satisfaction and in the best interest of the Company.
• Participate in management team, keeping other members abreast of activities, issues and market information. Participate in strategic business development meetings and projects, as required.
• Follow all established safety rules and procedures, including those established by the customer. Lead the established safety procedures for the branch acting as the Safety Compliance officer, teaching/presenting material at the monthly safety meetings. Conduct all safety related inspections and audits per company standards. Ensure subordinate managers are following established procedures for field operative, equipment and monthly reporting requirements.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Five (5) years' experience in service related sales or operations preferred however equivalent experience, education and training will be considered. Must have demonstrated leadership experience, well-developed "people" skills, a basic understanding of mechanical and electrical principles, good written and verbal communication skills and good PC skills.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Occasional travel required, possibly overnight and international. Must have a take charge attitude, be decisive and possess a high level of responsibility. Must be comfortable in a fast pace, growth-oriented environment.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred however, prior equivalent experience and training will be considered in lieu of formal degree.
#monus #cbus #nxt
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. .
Job ID: 26269597
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.