Kelly Services is currently seeking several Customer Care Representatives for one of our top Healthcare Insurance clients for their Fond du lac, WI location.
The Customer Care Representative will respond to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
Pay Rate: $15 per hour
Working Hours: Must be flexible to work any 8 hour shift between 7:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday through Friday.
•*This is not a remote position
Duration: Long Term Contract Job
- Analyze problems and provides information/solutions.
- You must operate a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database.
- Thoroughly document inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Develop and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Research and analyze data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
You will provide external and internal customers with requested information.
- Under immediate supervision, receive and place follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Up to 1 year of Customer Service work experience.
- Comfortable to being on the phone 95 % of the time.
- You will need good communications, good writing skills and the ability to talk while typing.
- Must be able to multi-task, handle decision making skills, sound judgment, follow direction from written workflows and work in a team environment.
It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain valuable experience so apply today!!
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
**Important information: This position is recruited for a National Kelly Recruiter, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. Please email Email blocked - click to apply for any additional questions about the job posting.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Resolve Customer Issue