To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
353 N 121st St
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN Nurse Care Manager
Home Instead Senior Care • Milwaukee, WI
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Nurse Care Manager is responsible for successfully directing and coordinating all activities associated with the care of potential and existing clients. The Nurse Care Manager works with newly established clients and their families and health care professionals to develop an appropriate plan of care. The NCM coordinates with the client care team to ensure assigned caregivers are familiarized with the plan of care and introduced to the clients at the point of service. The NCM coordinates case load with the client care manager and coordinator to ensure each client and family has an assigned primary point of contact with the care team and is receiving ongoing case management oversight throughout their tenure as a client of Home Instead. To this end, the NCM conducts periodic home visits to insure quality care is being provided and assess any change of condition or service needs as appropriate.
Additionally, the Nurse Care Manager works with the HR Department to provide personal care skills training, both in the classroom and on-site with clientele to insure caregivers are equipped with the knowledge and skills to succeed as non-medical aides providing supportive home care.
- Reflect the core values of Solictidue, Inc., (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Provide leadership and management of the client services department which affect profitability and achievement of the operational goals.
- Manage outcomes of department activities and direct changes that will drive achievement of operational goals.
- Develop and maintain a structured, measurable and inclusive Quality Assurance program that builds trust with each client and CAREGiverSM.
- Develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with referral sources in the community as a secondary function of coordinating care services.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are implemented and communicated to all employees.
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings and Client/CG issue review meeting with administrative staff and General Manager/Franchise Owner to review CAREGiver and QA issues
- Enter and maintain current and accurate client and CAREGiver activity notes in the business operating software
- Actively monitor Outlook e-mail and calendar system on a daily basis and schedule all appointments with at least one week lead-time when possible
- Perform any and all other related functions and responsibilities deemed necessary for the successful operation of a Home Instead Senior Care franchise office.
- Conduct QA visits in accordance with frequency guidelines
- Ensure Administrative Staff Introduction or CAREGiver Cross-training for 100% of new relationships between CAREGivers and Clients
- Maintain and grow the average service hours per client per month by identifying need/opportunity for additional service (with consideration of HISC Scope limitationslet ) through QA program and advocating for such with Client or relevant decision makers
- Current RN License valid and in good standing with the state of WI
- Four to ten years of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.