As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will help build a pipeline of top talent with the overall goal to recruit and hire exceptional talent. You are a hands-on recruiter who will be required to develop strong relationships with business leaders and candidates alike. The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator (online, on-phone and in-person) and exhibit non-traditional sourcing methods for finding candidates. You'll know what it means to work at a fast-paced, rapidly-growing department with a flavor for taking initiative and working in a small team environment.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct full life cycle recruiting including position posting, sourcing, screening and recommending placement of staff
- Identify and build proactive relationships with industry specific top performing passive and semi passive candidates
- Interview and assess skills and evaluate non-technical skills through behavioral interviewing and conduct references as required according to company procedures
- Partner with hiring managers to determine current and future hiring needs
- Identify, acquire and maintain non-traditional sourcing strategies to acquire best possible talent
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with hiring managers, HR Business Partners, HR Operations and candidates to ensure achievement of recruiting goals
- Manage candidate activity and provide consistent documentation using the Applicant Tracking System and CRM tools
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor-s degree required
- 3+ years of high volume recruiting experience within a distribution center, manufacturing or staffing agency
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and Jobs
- Proven experience building & maintaining candidate networks through market research & on-going relationship management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US2511AP_27971097
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year. Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices. Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.