Bally Sports’ mission is to build a transformative, participatory sports platform, anchored by the most exclusive and relevant live professional games, that provides fans a year-round opportunity to engage with content and communities they are most passionate about. We are looking for a passionate, collaborative and creative partner manager who has deep marketing experience within the sports industry, specifically with building culturally relevant marketing campaigns and initiatives with professional teams and leagues. This candidate should be passionate about the future of streaming and sports and enjoys solving complex business challenges in a nimble, fast-moving setting.
Senior Manager, Team & Partner Marketing, Bally Sports+
- Serve as point person for Diamond Sports management, leagues and teams to provide updates on Bally Sports+ performance, insights and activity
- Partner with leagues and teams to develop marketing and other campaigns that drive product awareness and/or subscriber acquisition and engagement for Bally Sports+
- Partner with Bally Sports Marketing to present ideas and other initiatives to teams on how to best use platforms to market and drive awareness for Bally Sports+
- Develop and present ideas on how to best tap athletes and other team/league assets to drive cultural relevance within the sports zeitgeist for Bally Sports+
- Consider and present ideas for how to best use device distribution partners to drive awareness and subscription goals for Bally Sports+
- Measure effectiveness of all programs and suggest optimizations as product and service evolves
- Work cross functionally and collaboratively across all teams to exceed goals
- 7 years overall experience
- Experience in using data and analytics for decision making
- Have created and led partner marketing campaigns with leagues, teams, brands and other organizations
- Superb partner management skills
- Passion for the digital media landscape
- Adept at liaising with multiple stakeholders and thrive in matrix environments
- Point of view on the future of sports and platforms/distribution models that are desirable to sports fans
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
- Advertising Campaigns
- Data Analysis
- Decision Making
- Digital Media