The Account Lead is accountable for managing the day to day relationship with our client. The Account Lead anticipates client needs and delivers to outperform on the key performance indicators within the contract. The Account Lead creates and manages high performing teams which not only delivers operational excellence but keeps employees engaged and thriving.
Areas of Responsibility
- Executes against the account plan which ensures alignment with the client objectives and interests
- Drive high quality results which exceed the client’s expectations
- Respond to and addresses the day to day issues that surface with the client, understanding what issues require escalation
- Ensures the best qualified candidate is hired
- Establishes clear goals and objectives for direct reports
- Provides frequent coaching and feedback to elevate performance
- Advances the firm’s diversity and inclusion priorities by focusing on talent moves, i.e. hiring, rotation and promotion
- Manages to account budget, proactively identifying and preventing exceeding the plan
- Partners with leadership to retain all current business lines and expand the book of business with the client to extend beyond existing product lines or geography
- Mitigates risk for the organization by ensuring A/R is maintained below 60 days payable
- Engage leadership and experts in discussions to identify expansion opportunities
- Ensure delivery of service does not jeopardize account renewal
- Understand the fundamentals of the outsourcing business and the real estate industry
Skills and Knowledge
- Required: The successful candidate must possess strong communication skills, and have the ability to influence others to achieve results
- Preferred: Knows how to navigate the organization to identify experts in our products and services
- The successful candidate will be results driven, able to execute an account plan to ensure exceptional delivery, and have the highest ethical standards.
- People leadership: Ability to influence others, engage and inspire, proactive collaboration, build talent, communicate effectively and build relationship
- Personal leadership: Ability to inspire trust, demonstrate high integrity, adapt and learn
- Result leadership: ability to ensure execution, drive targeted results, focus on customers and lead courageously
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.