We offer competitive compensation and excellent, comprehensive benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off / Paid Holidays
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
We are seeking a Warehouse/Material Handler to work in our warehouse. This individual will work in a team environment and will be responsible for locating, retrieving, and delivering materials to required locations within the warehouse and production areas using forklifts and other equipment.
Accurate movement of inventory on the inventory management system with daily transactions via scans or manual transactions as well as cycle counts/inventory verification is required. Assists with returns and receiving responsibilities.
We are seeking a High School graduate or equivalent with forklift experience and warehouse experience.
- Previous forklift experience, either standup reach truck, or order picker forklift, preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work well with people, team-player
- Computer skills including inventory management system preferred
- Experience with hand held scanners preferred
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Ability to follow instructions and adhere to safety measures, policies and procedures, and standards of operation.
- Good communication skills and customer service, courteous, self-motivated
- Not afraid of heights, willing to operate Order Picker Forklift.
- Ability to be forklift certified, lift up to 50 pounds regularly, and an ability to stand all day (up to 8 hours).
Pay starting at $17.00 per hour.
- Computer Literacy
- Self Motivation
- Team Working
- Attention To Detail